The Best Selection of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Cheshire Cat & Dog Too in Cheshire, CT. We stock many dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (203) 439-0707 to learn more!
The owner was not only knowledgeable but understanding of my concerns. She took the time to speak with me and offer different options for my little man. She was kind, supportive and empathic. I highly recommend stopping in!!
Awesome selection of food, treats and supplies for your pet. Provide your pets with better, more natural options and support a small business in the process. 10/10 recommend.
Howie was so knowledgeable and welcoming I am so happy I finally came there. I am definitely going to be placing an order this week!
First time visiting today and wound up spending a couple hours there chatting with the owners. I did buy some quality dog stuff too! The owners are knowledgeable, welcoming and enjoy great conversation. Had a very unexpected good time hanging out at the pet shop today. I will be back!